Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HALL ABOUT NOTHING

Well, here goes again! My apologies for getting your hopes up about our Blog.
I don't know what happened, but I lost it and couldn't find it. At my advanced
age and living in a Cyb er world is really a challenge. Why are we doing this? Hmm,
I guess we are silly enough to think that we still have something to offer.

Now, you are wondering what on earth do we have to offer. I guess the title says it all. yet, you will find a few bits and pieces that might make you laugh or even find interesting. We promise not to go on and on about our precious and brilliant dog, Bella. We are tempted to send a picture at times. We also will restrain ourselves from bragging about our 10 wonderful grandchildren, but you will be forced to see a photo of our beautiful great grandson, Cameron. Hopefully, I can figure out how to import a picture. (I'll save that for next time.)

Since this is our first try at this, I won't give you the wonderful recipe I made up last week. I call it "Endless Soup" and it is sooo good, plus uses stuff you have around the house. I know I have wet your appetite which will keep you on pins and needles until my next post. You know how much a like a good joke, but another promise: I will only send really good ones that you have never heard.

Just because I am typing this doesn't mean that Lee is not a part of our Blog. He is always right over my shoulder with comments and suggestions. With his Advertising background, he will not let me send this on with any typos or errors.

On that note, we will say good bye for now. May God bless you each day. Lee and Nancy

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Blog. I can't wait to read what you post the next time. You and Lee are such interesting people with amazing talent. Hurry and send that soup recipe. From Your best friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy - I love the blog - how clever!! You and Lee are always thinking. I will be one of your faithful followers. Can't wait for the soup recipe. Love to you, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very proud of you and Lee! You keep me encouraged with your vibracy and zest for life -
    Lee, just thought I'd tell you - there was one typo - LOL. See you both on Thursday! Katrina

    ReplyDelete